Interested in volunteering at Winefest or Oktoberfest?
Before you fill out the volunteer application, here are a few things you should know:
- Volunteers must be 21 years of age or older by the date of the event. This is mandatory & valid photo ID's are a requirement.
- Volunteer roles are not compensated with money nor tips. You will, however, be rewarded for your dedication & hard work with food, libations, crazy fun, & camaraderie with fellow volunteers.
- As a volunteer, you will become the face of Wolf Creek Grist Mill Historic Park & Museum as a representative to the public. We are looking for reliable, friendly, enthusiastic volunteers that possess a high level of professionalism & are counting on you to be courteous & helpful to all visitors & offer additional assistance to those with special needs.
- We count on your presence & your prompt arrival. Please check your schedule prior to submitting an application. If your schedule changes after you have been selected as a volunteer, please contact us as soon as possible.
- We are a team & appreciate your willingness to help out wherever & whenever needed throughout the duration of the fundraiser/ your shift. We will try our best to schedule you for the area you've requested.
- Our Volunteer Coordinator will be following up with you to confirm that you've been selected as a volunteer for this year's fundraiser.
If all that sounds good, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let our Volunteer Coordinator know what you're interested in helping with!